Washed Bear

Bear got in the washing machine. Lynettea says she didn't put him in and I don't think he hopped in by himself, as he is a toy. I was already in my velvet house when she loaded the machine. So it is a mystery. I have been thinking for a while that he needed a freshen up, although I like my scent on his fur. I often throw him around or carry him.
Lynettea thinks I sometimes get jealous of this toy, which is absurd.
His furs look a bit different now. Maybe they will improve when he dries out. I am impressed that he managed to hold his breath all that time he was being swirled around with the clothes in the water. 

Comments

Catzowey! Your bear is squeaky clean but barely recognizable ! Ya gott bats him around now to get him back in shape dat you knew
I hope your bear dries well so you can have lots of playtime with him.
Sounds like you have lots of fun with bear.
Purrs, Julie
Smudge said…
Hmmm, perhaps he came to life and just wanted to go for a swim? I think your mom's toying with you.
dood....may bee de pond fish teeched him how ta swim and hold hiz breath ??!! ☺☺♥♥
pilch92 said…
I am glad your bear survived the wash. I think your mom is jealous of him and tried to drown him.
Eastside Cats said…
Now is your chance to slobber all over your bear, Sasha...and add a nice new covering of your fur too.
catladymac said…
We are glad you got your Bear back safe and sound !
Wow, that was quite an adventure for that toy.

Popular Posts