Travelling Cat

 My human says I can go travelling with the magic of the Internet. I am still deciding where I shall go. I need to sit at the computer and look at possible destinations. Since I haven't been very far, I am not sure where to go. As long as I can get back safely, that is the main thing. My cat friends visit from all over the world. I wish I could fly over to them.

So I am starting by shrinking very small. Can you still see me? We are experimenting with this virtual visit. I must be very light. Here I am straight after beaming down. The flower petal isn't sinking under my weight. 






Comments

dood....we hope ewe can tranzport over two trout towne!!! we can cook up a tastee fish on de grill then chillax on hammickz and snooze a bit bee for ewe head ta yur next stop !! ♥♥♥ travel safe lee :)
pilch92 said…
Please transport over to us in Massachusetts. XO
meowmeowmans said…
That's some cool traveling, Sasha! If you'd like, stop by our place in Connecticut, too!
Sasha said…
It sounds exciting to visit you, my friends. I will tell Lynettea to look up these places on Google Earth so I can work it out.

Popular Posts