Our 300,000th visit

We are so grateful to our faithful readers. Yesterday we skipped over this milestone. Lynettea is more grateful than me, because she says she does the work. 
How can she do all the work? If I didn't inspire her and tell her what to say  she would not be where she is. 
'I might be better off, Sasha!'
You don't mean that!
'No! I don't for one moment, my beloved cat!
Here is a lovely celebratory cake for you.'


Is that edible? You always say that cats don't eat cake. Maybe the visitors would like a piece. It might have tuna inside.
Here I am with one of my favourite toys.


Happy days to everyone!

Comments

300,000 posts!! WOW! That is a milestone for sure! WooHoo!
I am happy to celebrate with you Sasha!!!!
Purrs, Julie
Sasha said…
Alas, not 300,000 posts, but 300,000 visits to our posts. This blog has been going a long time now, hosted by Diamond the haiku poet and wondercat and now me, Sasha, an ordinary cat, but a tryer.
Concatulations! That's a lot of viitors!
meowmeowmans said…
300,000 visits is definitely a milestone worth celebrating! Sasha, we so enjoy visiting you, as we did with Diamond before you. Hugs to you and Lynettea!
pilch92 said…
Congrats to you both on that many visits. XO
catladymac said…
Concatulations Sasha ! Purrs for many more posts to garner responses !
300,000 visits is a great accomplishment!
WOW!!! 300,000 visits! Pretty amazing!
Mind you, it is fun to come and see you Sasha :)
Purrs, Julie

Popular Posts