Another Noisy Day

I checked the property thoroughly yesterday after the workmen left. It was very messy and my belongings are scattered all over the place in inaccessible piles under dustsheets. Lynettea uncovered enough covers to let me use my cosy on the lounge.But the lounge had been shoved halfway across the lounge room. 
Today the workmen are back ripping and tearing at my kitchen window, which is the biggest window in my house. I am not sure if I like the new windows as I hate change.
I am under the bed hunched in a far corner  instead of using my comfortable under bed cosies.
I hope tomorrow is better. Lynettea made my pictures fit my mood.

Comments

Sasha,I would probably feel the same if people came in my home and made lots of noise and pushed things around! Hopefully, they will be finished soon and you can enjoy the new windows.
Purrs, Julie
dood.....we haz 984 pawz crossed that de werkerz get de job done rite
.....and two day.....sew ewe can get bak two yur roo teen......we due knot
like R roo teen mezzed up either ~~~~~~~~~~~ sorry buddy
pilch92 said…
I hope they are done soon. XO
meowmeowmans said…
Poor Sasha. That sounds so terrible. We hope the workers finish soon.

Popular Posts