More Hiding

I am under the bed again. Sometimes I wonder when this will finish. 
'Today the painting around the windows will be finished, Sasha.'
Wet paint! I hope it doesn't get on my furs!
' The painter tells me it will dry soon. So just stay where you are, Sasha!'
Crouched here in the dark. What a life!
'And the blinds will go back up, too.'
So, everything will be back to normal. But I preferred the sash windows, as I could see out better at night, and slash holes in the wire mosquito netting with my razor sharp claws.
This is a view from one of my new windows at night.

Comments

Great view from your window Sasha!
I purr the men finish up soon so you can relax again!
Purrs, Julie
pilch92 said…
Sorry you are being inconvenienced, but at least they are almost done. XO
dood....we think de veew frum yur new window iz awesum !!!! way kewl :)

bye two morrow at thiz time, everee one shuld bee OUTTA THER and ewe
can get bak ta sasha's roo teen :) ♥♥

happee week end !!

Popular Posts