Some Things Suddenly Improve

'What are you doing out here in the dark  Sasha? It is so cold. Your fur is standing out.'
She pokes at the cat flap.
'I forgot to unlock it! I am so sorry, Sasha!'
I bolt in and eat all my food at once.
'I am so sorry, Sasha. When did the handyman come?'
She looks at her diary.
'Yesterday morning. Why didn't you say something?'
At this point I am too disgusted to meow. I have been meowing constantly to remind her and she has been saying,  'Be quiet, Sasha.'
'Well, you are inside now!'
I have been in and out when she has opened the door. But I don't appreciate standing outside in the cold for hours because the cat flap is locked. 
I head over to my cosy,  treadle it and curl up. 
'Do you want your furs brushed, dear Sasha?'
I shut my eyes and ignore her.

Comments

Eastside Cats said…
Whoa, that's a long time to be locked out, Sasha!
Ignore her for a few days, at least, in payback.
Yikes!! Locked out!!!!!!! Oh noes!
I hope you get spoiled lots to make up for that transgression!
Purrs, Julie
pilch92 said…
I hope you get some extra treats to make up for this awfu injustice. XO
Yeah, your human deserves a bit of the back of disrespect for this!
Lone Star Cats said…
Yeah, I'd say she deserves to be ignored for a while!
meowmeowmans said…
We are glad you are okay, Sasha. That was a long time to be locked outside!

Popular Posts