Soothing

After all the disruption this morning, I felt I had to sit on Lynettea for a while,  wrapped in my shawl.
 She said, 'I feel warmer now,  Sasha  dear.' 
So that was good. And she showed me the front gate was mended, so I didn't have to be scared by dogs coming in. Although no dogs did come in while it was broken. And my big scratching post has new carpet. But all the blinds have been removed and I wonder why.
'The windows will be replaced, Sasha.'
Really! That sounds very disruptive to me. Will it be noisy?
'It will be noisy, Sasha.'

Comments

I am glad you got some comfort from the cozy lap Sasha.
It will be noisy when the windows are replaced.
Hopefully, the workers will get things done quickly !!
Purrs, Julie
Lone Star Cats said…
Hope it isn't too disruptive!
pilch92 said…
Don't worry, windows go in fast.:) XO
dood....make sure de pond fish R still safe; hope full lee they dinna go out de gate at any time !!
;) ♥♥☺☺
Eastside Cats said…
New windows? New gate?
What is going on around there, Sasha?
Sasha said…
The gate hinges broke and it fell off. It is still the same gate, but with new hinges.
meowmeowmans said…
Well, even though it will be noisy, we bet things will be so much better after those windows are replaced, Sasha. Hang in there, sweet friend.

Popular Posts