Time Off

It is a public holiday and cold, so I am taking the day off from looking after Lynettea.  She put my velvet cosy on the lounge last night. I hadn't seen it for weeks, as the weather got warmer and she stashed it on the top shelf of the wardrobe. 
But now I feel really keen to use it again. Even though she put it on the floor this morning, I went inside.
'I was going to put that velvet house away again, Sasha!'
Too late. 
'I might need some help, Sasha - tidying the house.'
Too late! 

Comments

What the cat wants, the cat gets!!
You enjoy that velvet cozy as long as you want Sasha:)
Purrs, Julie
dood....thatz a grate eye dea; ewe dee seerve time off az well.....we say spend de
day in de cozee AND due sum online new toy shoppin !!! hope yur doin awesom :) ♥♥
pilch92 said…
Glad you took some much deserved time off. XO
meowmeowmans said…
Well, she should realize you still need that, Sasha. Tidying up? What's that?

Popular Posts