Exercising Control

Lately I have been successful in getting my human to handfeed me. She wants me to eat some soft food. So, she puts it in my bowl - one of my two bowls - and I take a few licks and wander off. Then it goes a bit dry and I don't want it. But if she holds the bowl for me to eat, I have much more. I like her holding the bowl for me.
Am I a spoilt kitty? Some of Lynettea's friends love to make remarks about her spoiling me. But they don't have pets. One of them says I wouldn't get away with that at her place.
Lynettea often asks me what I want.

Comments

MOL!! Sounds like you have your person well trained Sasha ;)
I eat wet and dry food.
Purrs, Julie
catladymac said…
The Mama's friends who don't own pets are like unmarried marriage counselors or your relatives who don't have kids telling you how to raise them. If your Mama didn't want to "spoil" you she wouldn't.
pilch92 said…
You are not spoiled. You should make her spoon feed you then you will be spoiled. XO
meowmeowmans said…
YOu're not spoiled, Sasha. You are a good trainer, though! :)

Popular Posts