Nasty New Food

I have been up most of the night. No, I didn't eat the new soft food. I ate some crispies instead. Lynettea decided to throw out the new food this morning, even though she told me it was expensive food designed for kitties in my age group. I hate that. It is very ageist to keep talking like that. Last night she spoke to me for a long time about my age group and food. I shut my eyes, and pretended to be unconscious, but she kept droning on, regardless.
This morning, after she put down some of the jelly food that I like, I ate rapidly then retreated to my mancat cave.
I am so sleepy.

Comments

meowmeowmans said…
Maybe Lynettea could mix just a little bit of your new food with the food you like, Sasha?
catladymac said…
Why did she think you needed a different food Sasha ?
pilch92 said…
Sorry you don't like your new food. XO

Popular Posts