Why should I go outside?

Even if Lynettea rushed off for her walkies this morning there is no reason to force me to go outside. She told me that she had to exercise before the rain started. Then she swept the front path. 
'Rain is forecast, Sasha,' she told me. ' The fallen petals will form big soggy clumps if I don't clean them up before the rain.' 
I was suspicious because rain doesn't always come when it is forecast. 
'Do you want to come out, Sasha?'
She shakes my halter in front of me and puts on her hat.
Am I an idiot? One step outside the back door and my cold furs tell me they need to go inside.
So, I exercise with my equipment. I rush through my tunnel - crash, crash. The tunnel spins across the floor. I whizz the ball around my racetrack and crash my tunnel again so it is nearly bent in two.
 Lynettea has to switch off the microphone on her Zoom meeting so I won't deafen the participants. They are discussing climate change. Lynettea is very keen to listen. But she doesn't say anything to me, just lets me crash around the room.
Finally, I fall asleep on a chair with my cat cushions that a friend made me.


Comments

You are smart to stay indoors Sasha!
There will be better days ahead.
Even though it is late Fall, it is still pretty nice here.
The cold will be here soon enough(and that white stuff as well)
so I like to sit out on the ramp as often as mum allows.
Purrs, Julie
pilch92 said…
You have everything you need inside. XO

Popular Posts