Activities

We start the day with some sort of activity. Sometimes it is a sleeping activity for me, while Lynettea gets her breakfast and tidies the house. Often, after my rest, I opt for a massage with my massage brush. 
Today we played tennis early in the morning after a short walk. Lynettea blocked the bottom of the door to my enclosure, so the ball couldn't escape and then we batted it back and forth. Lynettea soon tired of picking up the ball. She brought out her long handed gripper and used that instead of too much bending.
After the game  I went inside and Lynettea prepared me a light brunch before I settled down

Comments

That sounds like a pawsome day you had with your person :)
Exercise and then a good nap too ;)
Purrs, Julie
pilch92 said…
Sounds like you helped your mom exercise. :)

Popular Posts