Sandy Paws

I may be getting too old for this. We just gave away my unused toys to several deserving cats. I still have the toys I use. I hope the other cats are using the toys I kindly sent them.
I heard Lynettea asking the friend who looks after seven cats, most of them cats she rescued from a free lifestyle, whether the kitties were enjoying the toys, then I heard the friend reply that the kitties were throwing the toys around the room. 
So now she tells me that Sandy Paws may have sent me something as a reward for being unselfish.
I wonder if it is more toys for me to ignore. A carton came today and I had some fun for a few minutes jumping in the recycled paper packing.
We'll see! I will ignore anything I don't like, as usual.

Comments

That was very generous of you!
pilch92 said…
That was so sweet of you. I hope Santa rewards you. XO

Popular Posts