Hot Weather Continues

After a night in my outdoors enclosure, I have set up camp on a lounge chair. My room is usually quiet during the day, but with Lynettea at home it isn't as easy as it was two years ago. She used to be out a lot of the time at her various groups, and I could nestle anywhere for a long snooze. The TV never went on during the day. Now, with the mysterious disease rampaging through the community, my human likes to petrify herself by looking at Press Conferences. I hear felines can catch the disease, and the animals in the zoo are at risk from visitors. Lynettea is concerned about them, as she was a Volunteer at the zoo for many years.
When I am awake, I keep her busy. But I need my rest. Purrrr....

Comments

We are currently having a cold snap!
It will be better tomorrow. Such is the up and down of our Winter so far.
I like it indoors. The temperature is always pleasant :)
Purrs, Julie
dood....yez. rest iz veree important ta catz.... food and water N rest then ree peet...ewe shuld post thiz on front oh de tee vee sew lynettea seez it ;) ♥♥☺☺
meowmeowmans said…
Sorry it is so hot there, Sasha. Grooming and sleeping sounds like a good way to spend the time.
pilch92 said…
Sorry she is cutting into your rest time. XO

Popular Posts