A bit worried

I took a short break from my World Peace Napping Mission to attend a zoom conference on Climate Change today. Lynettea invited me to sit on top of her, as she could see I was desperate. I was reaching up my paws by standing on my tipping toes to cuddle her.  I think people could see me, as my head was on screen and I purred loudly. No-one said anything to me. They were talking about the economics of climate change. It was quite interesting, but I jumped down after a while to concentrate on my main mission. 
Lynettea has told me several times that our neighbour will come in to give me food tomorrow.  What does that mean? I am used to having my human mum here to look after.
I worry about her.
'I will look after you the next day, Sasha. Don't worry,' she says. How can I stop her going?

Comments

How nice you attended the online meeting and were admired.
People could not help but admire you even if they did not say they were ;)
I do hope your person will not be gone too long, but at least she has someone to feed you!
Purrs, Julie
dood....we due knot think you can stop lynettea frum her journee sew that onlee meenz one thing ....

PARTEE AT SASHA'S HOUZ !!! ;) ♥♥♥☺☺
Humans don't realize that they need us! I hope yours is okay without you while she is away from the house.

Popular Posts