Gotcha Anniversary

I was only a young kitten when I was told by my mother it was time for me to go off on my own to fulfil a gigantic task. I didn't want to leave my mother and my siblings, but it seemed all my siblings were preparing themselves for their own adventures. There were a few miaows of farewell when I left and my mother waved her tail.
I felt so strange in this new place and my human didn't look easy to handle. I felt daunted. I remembered my mother telling me that cats were destined to have at least one human servant. I needed to exert my powers of control.
Now it is nine years later.  

Comments

Happy 9th Gotcha Day Sasha!!!!!!!!
That looks like a really nice present.
I think you will like it in the days ahead as the weather gets colder ;)
Purrs, Julie
TimberLove said…
Happy day kit-cat!! Play bows,

Nuk
pilch92 said…
Happy Gotcha Day cutie! XO
The Island Cats said…
Happy Gotcha Day, Sasha. Give that bed a try…I bet you’ll like it.
Sasha said…
Thanks, my dear friends for visiting. My human says she apologises for not visiting your blogs much, lately as she has been uploading her haiku magazine. It has a few cat haiku. I can't always control her activities.
catladymac said…
Happy Gotcha Day Sasha ! Hope you come to enjoy your heaty bed.

Popular Posts