My heated bed

'Sasha, I noticed you were flat out all day on your heated bed.'
I wouldn't call it 'flat out', which sounds vulgar. Perhaps 'elegantly reclining for an interval' might be more appropriate. 
'The way you are pestering me must mean you are starving.'
Just a few gentle taps on your arm and hair to remind you of your household tasks.
'Here it is. Don't make me trip over you. If I fall over, I may not be able to get up!'
What a drama! She looks fit to me. And she knows I need to guide her towards my food storage.

Comments

meowmeowmans said…
We know she actually appreciates your help and guidance, Sasha. :)
The Island Cats said…
Looks like there’s room for me in your heated bed, Sasha. ~Ernie
pilch92 said…
You look very comfy. How sweet of you to get up to guide her. :) XO

Popular Posts