At the Vet

Sasha went to the Vet for his operation early this morning. He was scared. I hope he is okay. The Mobile Vet picked him up, although he tried to escape. I can't get him in his transport carrier because he is too strong, so he had to wait in the laundry for nearly an hour for the Vet to arrive. I made sure there was a soft towel in the bottom of the carrier and a very large towel to cover it. While waiting for the Vet, I heard Sasha scraping at his cat door and meowing. He tried to escape through the kitchen door. Sasha was quiet when the Vet loaded the cage into his van. I called out to my dear cat to stay calm. But I don't feel calm. 

Comments

I'm sending lots of purrs to you both.
The Island Cats said…
I hope all went well with Sasha’s surgery and he will be okay. ~Ernie

Popular Posts