Out

We have had many worries his last month, so Lynettea hasn't helped me with my blog. But she said she must try to help me a bit. Last night we heard loud banging on the place next door, which is joined to our house. Lynettea went out. I advised her not to go, but she took no notice. There was no one at the door, and the lady who lives there had come out to check. Lynettea and the neighbour sounded very worried and Lynettea didn't notice me until I ran outside to check. Cats are much better at guarding.  I ran down the side of the house, but Lynettea got frightened and picked me up.
'Don't leave me, Sasha,'
She was upset.
I flailed my arms and legs, but she carried me inside.
So much for my taking the trouble. I got no thanks. We still don't know who was banging the door. There is an airbnb the next house along. They had bad people in there one night and the police leaped over the fence. We need to be alert.
I am feeling more relaxed this morning.
But still alert. 

Comments

pilch92 said…
That sounds scary. I am glad your mom made you come back inside though for your safety. XO
meowmeowmans said…
Sasha, that sounds so scary! We know you were protecting Lynettea and the neighbour, but we sure are glad you are back inside and safe. XO

Popular Posts