My Two ecards for cat friends

We have a quiet time, we hope. Quiet is good. Disruption usually means trouble. I remember how scary it was when the car caught fire over the street from us at midnight. And I remember our microwave on fire and the fire-fighters rushing into our place in their suits like space invaders. I ran between their legs and jumped over the fence. And I remember bushfires in the hills and practically the whole country on fire  one year. We like it quiet. No news is good news.
My ecards

Comments

meowmeowmans said…
Oh yes, quiet is the best, for sure, Sasha. Thank you for the lovely ecards. We will post them in our holiday gallery soon! Hugs to you and Lynettea!
WOW! You have had some excitement in your life!
Fire is scary!!
Mine has been pretty boring(quiet) by comparison.
The most excitement I had was when I was (apparently) abandoned and left
to my own resources.I ran into a yard and a very nice lady gave me food.
The lady's sister saw me and took me home. I love my mum :)
Purrs, Julie
merry christmas two ewe dood, we hope yur new yeer iz total lee awesum
and we hope lynettea bought ewe lotz oh toyz, treetz, canned goodz and
awesum stuff. hope mum haza grate holly day az well and de pond fish two

we Haven’t been abe bull two vizit much, sew we hope ewe get thiz note

🎄🎄❤️❤️🐟🐟
pilch92 said…
Beautiful cards. Merry Christmas! XO
Sasha said…
It would be great to visit some of you. I might quietly dart out. But if I am away too long my human might get lonely. She relies on me a lot.
Zoolatry said…
Happy Happy Christmas beautiful Sasha ...

Popular Posts