New Year Resolutions

I am taking my time to plan for the following year. The most important thing is to work out some improvements for Lynettea. 
Number One. Less stress and more time to devote to me. I prefer instant attention. This year it hasn't worked as well as I know it can. I have developed one technique. Instead of meowing, I pat her. No, Sasha, she says. Let me finish this (useless task - my words in brackets) first. Let me finish this first, dear Sasha. Please don't do that, Sasha. 
Then she says okay Sasha. What do you want me to do? But often she can't work it out. Go outside to get grass? More food, but you already have food. Put water in the sink? Why can't you drink from your bowl? Brush? Okay brushing and cuddlie and I will put your toys out for you.
And so it goes. 

Comments

Humans can be dense. We want to be adored (from a distance) and have cozy places to sleep.
We also like good food and fresh water. Provide those things and we may grant you permission to pet us. I must admit that I love belly rubs...a lot! Accordingly, I have taught my human the clues. Luckily, it did not take too long :)
Purrs, Julie
meowmeowmans said…
That is a great resolution, Sasha. Humans are a bit slow at learning new things, so maybe you just have to keep teaching Lynettea. :)

Popular Posts