New Comic Strip

I haven't had much luck posting for a while. My human is busy, she says. Well, I am busy too! I have baby fish to worry about. I have my tiny perch near their tub, so I can supervise them, and sometimes I get a tiny taste of their brine shrimp. 
But my comic strip today is about the problem we all have, making big decisions. I don't mean anything life threatening,  but the sort of stuff that happens every day. Will I sleep? Do I need to hide? Is it time to groom? Will I go out or stay in?
Usually, I sleep a fair bit during the day because of guard duties at night.

Comments

pilch92 said…
Nice to see a post from you. Stay inside where it is warm and safe. XO
meowmeowmans said…
You surely do have a lot to do, Sasha. It is nice to see you today, though!
It is hard to make decisions!
My advice...sleep on it ;)
Purrs Julie

Popular Posts