Vet Visit

'You are lucky, Sasha, to have your personal vet visit your own house to look after you.'

You call that 'looking after?'

'I apologise about the nails, Sasha. I forgot to tell him it was only the front paw clawsies that needed trimmimg. But the hind nails will soon grow back.'

MIAUW. TAIL LASHING

'And I am proud of you! What a good kitty! The vet only took a few minutes to give you your two vaccinations, check you and trim your nails. And Mummy didn't even have to hold you!'

MIAUW.

'Your Vet said that once he picked you up  you sat in your cosy quietly while he looked after all your treatments. Good Sasha!'

MIAUW. That's one way of looking at it. With the laundry door shut and no means of escape,  and a giant vet with large and powerful hands gripping me, I thought it best not to resist. I ran straight up the hall as soon as the door was open.

'Well, what a relief that's over for the year! I need a rest."

What about ME!


Comments

meowmeowmans said…
Well, it sounds like it went well, Sasha. Hooray for another year of no vet visits!
pilch92 said…
Glad you got that over with and did well. XO

Popular Posts