Controlling the Human

As we know, humans are difficult to supervise, especially during the day. They're incessantly busy doing meaningless tasks. 
Occasionally my human looks as if she's coming to her senses, when she opens a packet of my food or tries to play a game with me. 
I've demonstrated leaping to the door top and pirouetting, then jumping to my cupboard tops many times. She makes no attempt to follow. And no kitten could be as hopeless as Lynettea at hunting. 
But I've found one place where I can control her.  I meow at her until she sits down to watch TV in the evening. While I sit on her lap,  I  beam instructions into her head. 
I think it's working. But very, very slowly. 

Comments

MOL!!! I agree...sitting on your human keeps them in one spot and they tend to be soft and comfy ;)
MOL!
Purrs, Julie

Popular Posts