It can't be approaching 2024

 I found the pets crouching around me this morning. Lynettea may have encouraged them to sit there with their beady eyes trained on me. I try to get a sleep-in on my futon before she disrupts me with her so-called tidying of my bedroom. I told her I was not interested in a designer look for my room. I prefer comfort. She is hard to train. I have been making GIFs for my friends for a while, but she doesn't upload them to my website. I will soon share more of them with all my kitty friends as I take my pets on their adventures. 

I didn't appreciate the antler look I had for Christmas, but my toys seemed to be happy. They spent their time playing games with me instead of going out. So we had a nice time. See my antlers below. 











Comments

happee earl lee mew yeer buddy. we hope de new yeer bringz lotz oh happee
and healtheez two ewe, yur friendz, lynettea and de pond fish ! 💙🐟😺‼️
meowmeowmans said…
Happy New Year, Sasha! We hope you, Lynettea, and the Pond Fish have a wonderful year, full of joy and love.

Popular Posts