Off on our travels again

 I decided to take the pets on another trip as we felt rather bored at home. I see my human all the time, and like Diamond before me, I have always wanted to be an explorer. Diamond would fantasise about going on a long trip. I can see that in his blog entries. But Lynettea would always dissuade him, saying she needed him to look after her at home. 

With the wonders of virtual travel, I can take the pets with me and still keep an eye on her. I need to keep her out of trouble. 

So off we go again. I am not telling the pets where we are heading. It is more exciting for them if it is a mystery tour. 





via GIPHY

We decided to add the blog hop code from Lone Star Cats to this post so more kitties can join us on our virtual travels.


Comments

Sandee said…
I know you'll tell us where you're jetting off too. Have fun.

Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous day and rest of the week. ♥
pilch92 said…
How sweet of you to take your stuffies on vacation. XO
dood !! safe travelz N let uz noe wear ewe R headed,
we try N vizit best we can, sew it will be grate ta
see wear ewe go ! N rememburr ta bring bak a souveneer
for lynettea and de pond fish !! :) ♥♥♥
meowmeowmans said…
We bet it's gonna be somewhere GREAT, Sasha. How nice that you and your friends can all go together! XO

Popular Posts