Vote urgently for the Norwood Cork Tree

 My human is asking humbly if kitties will vote for the tree she has fought to save for the last ten years. Please ask your humans to help you vote for the tree. You need to choose three trees, making the Norwood Cork Tree your favourite and do not vote for other leading trees as we want our tree to win. They will send you an email and you need to click on it to register your vote. Then they send you an email receipt. It is difficult, we know.

I agreed to help Lynettea because she is my human, after all. She has faults, but she tries. We think the voting is closing shortly and the trees are neck and neck, or root and branch, from the finish. 

Voting is at this link at the 20 Metre Trees Website

My human says she can't offer any rewards, but she is grateful. Purrrrr





via GIPHY

Comments

meowmeowmans said…
We voted for the Norwood Cork Tree using your directions, Sasha and Lynette!
sasha..pleez ta tell lynettea we voted for her tree
and it had 51 votez bee for we sended Rz in :) !! ♥♥
pilch92 said…
I just voted, but they won't let you vote for one, you have to pick 3 to get the button to send the votes to work. I picked ones with only one vote. XO
Sasha said…
Thank you for voting. Many purrs and tail waves from me, Sasha.

Popular Posts