Posts about heat

Looking back at my recent posts, they are nearly all complaining about the heat.
This morning our neighbour Deb knocked at the door with her little grandson. Lynettea told me he looked sweet. I wouldn't know, as I decided very suddenly to sit under the bed, where it is more private. Our neighbour likes to catch me and dump me into the cage, so I am wary of her.
Lynette says she is just helping and I should be grateful!!!
Hard to believe isn't it?
I think I will stay underbed for a while.

This is me defending myself when a rug has been dumped on top of me.

Comments

Well, there's helpful to your human, and helpful to you, Sasha - I think your neighbor is the former.
Sasha said…
Well, Summer, I do not appreciate her efforts. Fortunately she did not come inside as she was bringing Lynettea some fruit and it is very hot here, so they went straight back inside their house.
Lynettea asked them if they would like to come in. No thought for me. She knows I am frightened of children, especially small children. It doesn't matter if they look sweet and mild.
I don't think I would be grateful if I was dumped in a cage! Get those claws sharpened up!
The Whiskeratti said…
Ohhh sticky little people are rarely good for us kittehs. We don't blame you for being annoyed.

Popular Posts