Sanctuary

I have climbed up here to get some peace for my sleep. It is hard to see me. I was inside, but the vacuum made so much noise I had to leave.
'I have to clean the house, Sasha. And you need to be good tomorrow. Our friend from next door will be looking after you.'
Whaaat?
'I will be having my left eye cataract surgery and staying away. But you will be okay.'
Will I? 
'It's only a short time, Sasha. I will miss you!'
Home alone again.
'The security alarm will be on. You will be safe!'

Comments

I'm purring for your surgery to be successful, and uneventful!
Sasha said…
Lynette says to thank you dear Summer. I am hoping she will be back safe.
dood...soundz like itz time fora nother partee at yur houz ;) !! ♥♥

we hope all goez well with lynettea's surgereez ~~~♥♥
pilch92 said…
I hope the surgery goes well. XO
catladymac said…
Purrs that all will be well Sasha.

Popular Posts