Moon

okay, so the moon and the streetlight look alike. Where are the cats, I might ask? I have humored Lynettea by adding this picture, so I hope you like it better than I do. I don't usually look at streetlights because they glare in my eyes and spoil my night vision.
I have just been doing some modelling poses on my wolfskin, but Lynettea hasn't put the pictures on the computer yet.
She was busy looking at some pictures of flamingoes for me after I admired flamingo pictures on William of Mass Destruction's web site
She didn't think it would be a good idea to pass on my tips on clawing the television screen to William. She said, "William appears to be more of a gentlecat than you Diamond."
Well maybe I will get some flamingo photos too next time or maybe some exquisite modelling pictures of my beauteous self.

Comments

Motor Home Cats said…
Hi Diamond, we haven't been by in a while. Mom has been neglecting our visiting. We have missed you. We hope you are doing well, and that the weather is starting to warm up for you as ours is starting to cool down.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss Jade
Personally I think any picture should have a cat in it!
The Crew said…
We don't have street lights where we live, so we only see the moon.
Thanks for sharing this view~!!!
I can imagine you are looking up to see that moon.
Lux said…
That's a cool sky picture. I have to do the same thing with my mom sometimes - let her post pictures with no cats in them. What can you do? ;-)
Sasha said…
Thank you everyone for visiting. I will be sure to drop by your blogs. Adan, since you and Michico like to see a bit of where we live Lynettea says she will put some more photos on of views. I will try to stop her doing this too much, as this is all about me, me, me, me, me...

Popular Posts