Views

Read my considered thoughts and opinions.
I am continuing the blog of Diamond, cat sage and haiku poet.

Sunday, February 7, 2016

Resting before the Big Day

We are experiencing  the big buildup to one of the most significant  days  of the  year, my birthday on 13 February.
I am needing to get all the rest I can, in preparation. Lynettea has promised she will not invite any annoying visitors, so I don't have to hide under the bed on my special day.
I hope she sticks to that, as I find humans very unreliable.




7 comments:

Lone Star Cats said...

Hope your birthday are a pawsome one!

Mickey's Musings said...

We agree that Lynettea better keep annoying visitors away!
Your birthday should be all about you :)
Looks like you are getting some good rest Sasha.
We like how you almost hold your tail ;)
Sweet dreams.
Purrs Georgia and Julie,
Treasure and JJ

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Your birthday's just a little over a month before mine - March 19!

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

I hope you get to have a nice quiet birthday.

meowmeowmans said...

Smart move to rest up in anticipation of your special day, Sasha!

Donna Rail said...

Happi birfdee! :)

Luv, Angel Keisha and Murphy the Poodle

Kari said...

You have the most beautiful face! Our Mum would so love to kiss you.