Views

Read my considered thoughts and opinions.
I am continuing the blog of Diamond, cat sage and haiku poet.

Friday, February 10, 2017

Finally inside at 4.20 pm

I am not dead, just resting. The wooden floor is cooler. I have been outside since early morning and it is now over 39°C.
Lynettea has just come home and switched on the airconditioner. 
She hopes there is no electricity load shedding in this area tonight. No blackout, please.
Lynettea said I must tell you that I have my own cat door and can go in and out as I please. She is not a totally thoughtless human.
I am still lying motionless on the floor.
Now I have got up.
I am going out again!

3 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I hope it cools off soon!

Lone Star Cats said...

I wish it wuz dat warm here!

Mickey's Musings said...

You know how to look after yourself Sasha.
You rest when you are tired,drink when you're thirsty and eat when you're hungey:)
Lynette does not need to worry about you :)
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ