Is this toy trying to touch me?

'You have never played with this toy, Sasha. '
What do you mean by that?
'The friend who gave it to you when you were a tiny kitten will be visiting on a couple of days. It would be nice for her to see you playing with it.'
Whaaat? The friend who picked me up? You know I hate strangers picking me up.
'She definitely won't pick you up, Sasha.'

Look, the toy is trying to poke me in the head!
'The toy hasn't moved, Sasha. It is inanimate.'
What does that mean? It is poking at me.


Comments

Eastside Cats said…
I'd keep an eye on that toy, Sasha...it looks shifty!
dood....well if yur mumz knot tryin ta put ewe on de spot we dunno who iz...
play with de toy when de friend showz up.....like what if itz durin NAP TIME !!!!!!
☺☺♥♥
Lone Star Cats said…
I still wouldn't trust it.
pilch92 said…
Maybe if your mom sprinkled it with catnip you would like it.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
Kinda looks like a poke to us.
However, it also looks friendly.
Maybe you should give it a chance.
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ
Are you sure that's a cat toy? It looks like a stuffie for humans.
Sasha said…
Hi Summer. The toy has on it 'for pet use only.'
The Whiskeratti said…
Ha. That thing is being way too familiar with you.

Popular Posts