Free

After all these days of mooching around with a bucket on my head, I am now free again.
This morning Lynettea inspected my ear and the wound was gone.  She unbuckled the strap and prised the plastic contraption off.
I had almost got used to slouching down the hall and trying to hunt with the wretched thing.
My food was delivered this morning.
Here I am playing with bear on the remnants of the carton.
Lynette keeps telling me off for rushing up and down leaping, meowing and rattling the blinds in a very raucous fashion.  So I am now sitting quietly grooming while I dictate.





Comments

Eastside Cats said…
Freedom! And glad your ear is healed, Sasha.
dood...itz grate ta bee cone free !!!!!! ☺☺☺♥♥♥♥
Kitties Blue said…
After being stuck in the nasty contraption, you deserve to go wild a bit. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer
I bet it feels great to have that thing off!
Yay for the cone being gone!!!!
As for you making a ruckus, well your purrson will have to get used to it!
That is what cats are supposed to do!
It's hard to have fun and be quiet. Sheesh!
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ
Lone Star Cats said…
Glad you're finally free!
meowmeowmans said…
Hooray! We are glad you're all healed up, Sasha!

Popular Posts