Helping your Pawrent

Today I'm helping Lynettea with floor cleaning. She thinks it's a game and laughs when I try to guide the mop away from the chair legs.
'Thank you, Sasha, for helping me!' she says.
The mop spreads Eucalyptus floor cleaner over my laundry floor. It smells like a forest.
Now the vacuum cleaner will vacuum my mock grass in the lounge-room.
I'm getting a bit bored now. After we finish I might take her for walkies, if she is good.
MEOW!!!
'Sasha,' she says, 'I see you have your meow back in working order after a quiet week with that bucket on your head!'
Whatever can she mean? I was just having a bit of a chat.
But it looks nice outside!

Comments

It does look nice outside!
Kitties Blue said…
Why do you have bars on your window? It sort of obscures your view of the outside. Hope you got to go for that walk. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer
pilch92 said…
Don't go near the cleaner Sasha, eucalyptis is poisonous to cats.
meowmeowmans said…
Nice indeed, Sasha! We hope you get to take Lynettea out for some walkies!
Eastside Cats said…
Sasha, you are a terrific assistant!

Popular Posts