How can I be a Naughty Cat?

This morning I am making a few innocent rustling noises. Suspicious human comes rushing in.
'Oh that's okay, Sasha. You've climbed into your paper bag? You look so sweet!'
She goes off.
'I have to go out, Sasha. I need to shop for food before the heat sets in.'
Rattle rattle. In comes the shopping trolley. On goes the hat. Doors and windows shut and locked. Airconditioning off. Fans off.
'Oh there you are, Sasha. You've thrown all the bears off their chair. That's okay! You can sit in it if you want. Don't you look sweet!'
Snap, snap with the camera.

What can I do to be naughty and not sweet?
I pulled all the towels off the rail in the bathroom a while ago. She just put them back on and didn't say anything.

She doesn't know where I am now. Maybe I am sitting thinking of what to do next, when it gets cooler. We already had walkies early this morning.


Comments

pilch92 said…
You are just too cute and sweet to be thought of as anything else.
You look a little bored, Sasha!
Lone Star Cats said…
Hmmm, maybe some bloodletting - it seems to get Angelique called naughty!
Eastside Cats said…
Sasha, looks like you may have to up your game! Maybe when it gets a bit cooler...no need to rush into it...
*giggle*
dood....ya could call all yur bloggin palz N haza nice 30 minit chat with each one !! :) ♥♥
wow your Mama is amazing, she thinks everything you do is cute!!

Popular Posts