A disrupted day

I started off my day by grooming myself on the bed. Then after Lynettea made up the bed with a cosy nook for me, I curled up while she went out.
When she got back, she said, 'Where are you, Sasha?'
I had jumped into my velvet cosy, which is good for a winter snuggle.
Then a friend came around and I got up to check her over and was told not to walk in front of the TV while Lynettea and the friend watched it. They weren't even watching a proper program, just a PowerPoint presentation Lynettea had made for a talk on Friday.
Then I got back in the velvet cosy. I am still there.



Comments

Eastside Cats said…
Ugh, Powerpoint presentations! The bane of our existence! Here at the office, Powerpoint rules. I'm just grateful that I'm usually not the one putting them together, but I often have to print them out into presentations.
It looks really comfy there.
dood...ya shulda walked in front oh de tee vee any way; may bee then they wooda switched it OFF !!! ;) ♥♥☺☺
pilch92 said…
You are more interesting than anything on tv.
catladymac said…
Nothing cosier than a cosy !
Lone Star Cats said…
Hmm, I'd stay in the cosy too!

Popular Posts