Playthings?

I received some boxes yesterday.
Lynettea said she ordered a toy for Santapaws to bring,  but they couldn't get what she ordered. So they didn't send my foods, either. Nothing came for nearly two weeks.
Then they sent my foods, the foods for the fish and the pond care items in the middle of a giant heatwave on the hottest day at the hottest time of day. The driver staggered up to the door with the cartons. Lynettea was trying to get the cartons inside without letting in too much hot air.
The boxes are good for jumping into and out. And there is some crackly brown packing inside. I like jumping on that, too.
We are feeling sad because two of Lynettea's friends had their house and studio burned in the bushfires yesterday. She says we must be grateful for boxes to jump in and I have plenty of toys already.


Me playing with one of my old toys in the box.


And now we are going to rip up the boxes and recycle them, as there will be no room my tunnel or futon.


Comments

That is sad about your human's friends. We are hearing horrible things about the fires where you live! :-(

Popular Posts