I am Seven

I am taking it easy. It was lovely to hear from some of my friends. And thanks for offering to send crocheted toys and cards. As I am in Adelaide, which is at the southern edge of Australia and too far to send anything and too expensive to send, I will regard these as virtual gifts.

Lynettea thought any visiting cats might like to take a taxi down to Hoyts cinema with us, or we could all walk on our halters, as it isn't far. The cinema isn't busy during the day, so we could ask for a whole virtual theatre to ourselves to view our favourite cat cartoons and movies.

I said I mightn't able to see as I am too short to look over the in front, but Lynetta suggested we sit on the chair backs or she could request cushions to prop ourselves up higher.

We could go to the various little cafes for some snacks first. Or there is a popular Chinese restaurant that would have chicken. It would be fun to sit together at one of the round dining tables with its white tablecloth and elegant cutlery. Although most would probably prefer to gnaw straight into the foods with their teeth.

Anyway I am sure it will be fun if anyone turns up. Otherwise Lynettea and I can watch some TV together.


Comments

meowmeowmans said…
Happy birthday, dear Sasha! 7 is a great age!
dood....we iz on R way; we wood lovez ta see a moovee N vizit a cafe !!! pluz we could vizit de pond fish bee for we left ;) ♥♥

Popular Posts