Totally relaxed

I started to watch Lynettea's climate change PowerPoint presentation, called Wild Weather, this morning, as a friend of hers came to see it.
 I sniffed the friend and once I smelled 'cat' on her I even let her hold my lead when we inspected the garden. When the friend tried to unbuckle my halter though, I resisted and Lynettea had to finish the job.
The PowerPoint presentation was too scary for me to keep watching, so I strolled outside to keep an eye on birds.
But now I am totally relaxed.


Comments

I bet that presentation is scary - especially since so many humans aren't helping.
We agree that climate change is scary.
A walk and a good snooze sound much better :)
Purrs,Georgia and Julie
dood....just sayin....but heer in TT; we wooda rather watched
a powerz point than BURDZ !!!! ☺☺☺♥♥♥
Eastside Cats said…
All I can say about climate change, Sasha, is: everybody, move away from the coasts!
pilch92 said…
Glad you are relaxed :)
You look very cozy!

The Florida Furkids

Popular Posts