Looking After Each Other

My human refers to herself as my Mum. She says she is my human Mum, although when I was very young I had a cat Mum and siblings.
I asked my human about her Mum, but she told me her human Mum went to the Rainbow Bridge some years ago, before I was born. She knew Diamond. I wonder if they are at the Rainbow Bridge together.
It is fortunate that I am here to be a cat dad to Lynettea, so she won't have to be lonely.
She says I am a good companion and hugs me a lot.
It is colder now and I am glad to snuggle in my fluffy scarf. Lynettea went for walkies by herself,  rugged up in her parka with the hood pulled up and warm wool gloves to keep her hands warm.






Comments

Eastside Cats said…
Sasha, you and your humom make a lovely family!
My human and I are besties. She never wanted children, and sort of rejects the maternal thing.
dood....round heer de human mom iz called food servizz gurl; none oh uz noe R cat momz...mackerull....mite.....heez the youngest oh uz tho him waz trapped feral ???

☺☺♥♥ wavez two de pond fish
catladymac said…
You make a good team.
The Island Cats said…
Lynetta is lucky to have you, Sasha.

Popular Posts