Are we going to do our exercises together?

Comments

pilch92 said…
That sounds like fun. :)
I love doing yoga with my human.
Eastside Cats said…
Cat put the humans to shame with their incredible flexibility, Sasha!
However, we keep trying.
I would probably laugh if mum decided to exercises with me
She says she gets exercise at work...MOL!
You look pawsome as always Sasha!!!!!! ;)
Purrs, Julie
sasha...dood....slow down buddy....thatz way two much exercize !!! :) ☺☺♥♥
meowmeowmans said…
So, did you and Lynettea exercise together, Sasha?
Sasha said…
Yes we do our exercises daily. Lynettea was nervous that I might claw at her naked feet, and I have been tempted in the past. But I am now being careful. She isn't as flexible as me and has to do a back exercise every day. After she does 10 stretches she groans and collapses on the mat. She is a bit of a weakling.

Popular Posts