Autumn

I took Lynettea for a short walk today as it wasn't raining. She wasn't grateful,  I thought. She is never satisfied with a little walk to visit the grass clumps. 
She kept on saying, 'I'll hold the gate for you Sasha. No need to climb along the fence rail.'
 The heavy gate was swinging in the wind and I don't trust it. 
Anyway  I tried to nip a not very good blade of grass from the only pot I could reach from the fence rail. The rail is hard to balance on,  although I am slim and sleek and I had to make a giant leap over the buckets of waterplants.
 I decided to take her in after that, although she wanted me to stay out in the chilly breeze. I rushed down the path and she had to follow. 

Comments

pilch92 said…
Yes, stay in where it is warm. XO
Lone Star Cats said…
Humans never seem to be grateful.
Humans do not always understand what we cats like to do.
I also enjoy blades of grass. Here, we are almost into Summer
so there is lots of tasty grass :)

Purrs, Julie

Popular Posts