This is early, but everyone is getting ready for Christmas parties around here.  We are staying quietly at home. I need to rest after being blasted by thunder a few days ago. Lynettea opened the bedroom door and let me come in early in the morning. She says she can't sleep if I am on the bed, so I always sleep in my own room in one of my four cosies or on my futon during the summer. 

But she could see I was frightened. I made a few attempts to grip her leg through the blanket, but after she shrieked, I decided to crouch quietly and she gave me a hug. It was nice being near her so early in the morning. 



via GIPHY

Comments

eye due knot like thunder either buddy….hay, we hope ewe, de
pond fizh, and lynettea, haz a most merry christmas anda verree
happee healthee new yeer 🎄☘️😺💙🐟‼️
meowmeowmans said…
We are sorry the thunuder was so scary for you, Sasha. How nice that you got some together time with Lynettea in the early morning. Hugs, and early Christmas tidings to you both. XO
dood ~~~ merree christmas two ewe & lynettea ! we hope yur holly dayz awesum anda
happee mew yeer two ewe az well ! ♥♥♥
Sasha said…
Thank you my dear friends. I hope you had a great Christmas with lots of treats and gifts and played with your humans.

Popular Posts