end of a long day

But of course I will soon be on night patrol.
It is alright for some who sleep at night, safe because of us who guard.
When I took her out for walkies today, she got the padlock twisted in the gate, so we couldn't get in. I had to take her round to the front to get her safety locking device open and extract keys to get in the front door. She remembered the code, even though we haven't used it for a long time. Then she remembered how to open it. What a shemozzle!
I kept wrenching on the lead to keep her alert. Fortunately I have my wits about me, or we might be outside still.

Actually I wouldn't mind going out now  to check on the lizards...


Comments

Good thing you are there to look after your human.
Sounds like she really needs your help and calm,cool demeanor ;)
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ
It's a good thing your were there to help your human get in the house, Sasha!
Sasha said…
Thanks for your comments. I think she is very lucky to have me around to support and look after her. I sometimes wonder what she would do without me. Probably live a life of hopeless confusion? Today I need her to clean the house, as it is getting fluffy. Constant supervision! Fortunately I am really good at that!
pilch92 said…
You are a good kitty and so cute too.
Lone Star Cats said…
Those humans usually need our help.
meowmeowmans said…
Well done, Sasha. Your human is lucky to have you there to show her how to do stuff!

Popular Posts