Hunting disaster

I am now not even allowed to hunt dead birds.
A couple of days ago I found a dead sparrow near the side gate. Lynettea dragged me away before I could examine it properly. We had to go inside very suddenly and then she rushed out. When we went out again the next day for her walkies, the bird had moved. Maybe it wasn't dead? Impossible.
I sniffed around to try to locate it. No luck. A mystery.
Today I am checking in the garden bed and suddenly I find the dead sparrow resting  under the violets.  Anxious to examine it properly, I pick it up and jump to the footpath.
No luck.
'Drop that, Sasha!' she says. Then we have to go in again.


Comments

HUmans do have a thing about us getting close to dead things.
Mum feels the same was if Julie has a dead mouse(or a live one)!
Our place is old and has cracks and crevices in our porch.
Maybe that's why Julie loves going out there ;)
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ
You need to be careful, Sasha - that dead bird could have diseases that might not be good for you!
pilch92 said…
She never lets you have any fun.
Sasha said…
Lynettea thinks you are right. A bird or lizard or mouse could have diseases or parasites. But where am I to have fun?

Popular Posts