Thunderstorm

This is late news and we are all safe, including the fish.
We had thunderstorms all night several nights ago.  Before she shut the bedroom door, with me in my lounge as usual,  Lynettea said she could hear the thunder,  but I was not to worry.
'If I hear any loud noise, I will come straight out and look after you, Sasha,' she said. ' It is only distant thunder, don't worry.'
Around 2 am there was a lot of lightning and thunder crashing over the house.
I heard the bedroom door open and her feeble voice saying 'Sasha, Sasha'.
Fully alert, I sprang to the rescue. I dashed straight in and gave her a big cuddlie. Soon she wasn't frightened any more. I got her to sit on the lounge while I went out to check on my play area outside. Fortunately,  no hailstones and the roof was intact.
I ask you, what would she do without me?

Sasha to the rescue, once again!

Comments

Eastside Cats said…
Sasha, you are supremely able to settle your hoomin's emotions!
Kitties Blue said…
What would any of the lame humans do without us? They are pretty useless. Glad you were able to take care of Lynnetea and calm her nerves. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer
I bet your human was SO glad you were there for her, Sasha.
dood....ewe R verree brave N we R glad de pond fish iz aye oh kay....
when ya thinkz bout it; that had ta bee scaree for them bee in outsidez like that ~~~~~~♥♥

Popular Posts