Fresh air and sunshine

I have been helping with the vacuuming. I am not sure how helpful I have been, really. Lynettea does most of the work. And I supervised the fishfeed. The fish were happy to see me, I think.
Lynettea said, Don't interfere with the fish, Sasha,' in the voice she uses to tell me off.
But I wasn't going to worry the fish. I just like to see them darting around eating their tiny foods. The water is so clear I can see them all and try to count them. The three dark fish seem to be getting more orange looking.
Now I have the window open and am sitting on my bench in the sunshine.


Comments

Sounds like you had a busy day, Sasha!
Imagine, your purrson telling you how to behave!!!
We would be curious about the fishes too and would enjoy watching them.
You have a really nice spot for getting fresh air Sasha.
We like that sunny spot.
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ
Eastside Cats said…
Look at how the sunshine makes your beautiful ears glow, Sasha!
"don't interfere with the fish sasha "

dood, sew like .....that waz REEL LEE on yur mind huh


;)wink wink !!!

☺☺☺



pilch92 said…
Sounds like you are keeping busy.

Popular Posts