Is she trying to be a friend?

I sometimes wonder if she is trying to communicate, I mean really communicate. This morning she stared at me and I think she was blinking. Hard to tell behind her spectacles. I saw her expression change, then she took off her spectacles and blinked slowly at me several times in answer to my slow blinks. It was a bit like one of those old fashioned codes like Semaphore, where they wave flags to pass messages.
But then it was back to the usual activity of 'look at me, Sasha' and snapping photos.
My only distraction was the mobile phone reflecting a patch of light on the ceiling. Unfortunately, that made her say, 'look at me' even more.
Can humans and kitties ever be real friends?
A good question to ponder or maybe dream about.



Comments

I don't know... I consider my human to be my BFF, along with being my personal assistant.
Lone Star Cats said…
I think they try, but the humans just can't figure out how to communicate right. They're not that advanced.
dood....thiz post iz two funnee !!!! good one ....we liked de part
bout de mobile dee vize ☺☺☺ ♥♥♥
pilch92 said…
I think she was telling you she loves you.
catladymac said…
We think it is wonderful that you slow blink at her !

Popular Posts