Things need to change

Tomorrow I will need an outside photo. Otherwise kitties will think I spend all my time in this cosy.
For example, today I spent time helping unpack my food delivery by squashing the cartons down. I have already taken the human for two walks outside and done a bit of sink training. I have always fancied the sink since I was a kitten. I did a spot of high jump training on our walk by jumping on the bins. I had to squat down and flex my muscles first. I need more exercise. 

Comments

Sounds like you have lots of energy Sasha.
A nice long walk would be good for you!!
I think it would be fun too :)
Purrs, Julie
dood.....nothin wrong with chillaxin in yur cozee.. tho gettin out side will bee
nice.....say HI two de pond fish for uz... N we hope lynettea's aye oh kay bye now ☺☺♥♥
pilch92 said…
You are a busy kitty.

Popular Posts